[kids-lib] Youth Services Librarian Job Openings

Andrea Scherer ascherer at fvrl.org
Mon Jul 23 09:02:52 PDT 2018

 Happy Monday!

Fort Vancouver Regional Library has openings for three YS senior librarians
at our Vancouver and Battle Ground Community Libraries.

We are looking for librarians with a passion in YS. Our district has a
great team of collaborative librarians. Both locations have amazing Early
Learning Centers and designated Tween/Teen areas.  I strongly encourage you
to research both of these beautiful libraries and their communities.

More information these openings can be found here
<http://www.fvrl.org/senior-public-services-librarians>.  Our first review
of candidates will be Wednesday, July 25.  Interested candidates should not
delay.

Best,
Andrea

<http://www.fvrl.org/>

Andrea Scherer

Human Resources Coordinator

360-906-5073

Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries – Operations Center

1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA 98663

My pronouns are: She / Her / Hers