[kids-lib] FW: Follow Libros for Oregon at the FIL on IG, FB, Twitter

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Mon Dec 2 15:14:23 PST 2019

(cross-posted)

Hola all,
The 2019 Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home/reforma-tips> team is at the FIL, along with colleagues from Oregon and elsewhere. This year we are trying to up our social media game: follow along with LfO's FIL adventures on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/libros4oregon/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/Libros4Oregon>, and Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Libros4Oregon/>!

(https://www.instagram.com/libros4oregon/,
https://twitter.com/Libros4Oregon,
https://www.facebook.com/Libros4Oregon/)

Happy December,
Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library<https://www.wilsonvillelibrary.org/lib/> |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/WilsonvilleLibrary/>

Co-Chair, Libros for Oregon<https://librosfororegon.wixsite.com/home>

Typical schedule Mon, Tues, Thurs
Pronouns: she/her
503.570.1582
Disclosure Notice: Messages to and from this e-mail address may be subject to the Oregon Public Records Law.