[kids-lib] book stumper very tall pink fairy tale book not disney

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Wed Dec 4 10:42:46 PST 2019

Dear great brain, I have a stumper for you. We had a library patron calling looking for a book from her childhood. She said it was very large, very pink covers, that cardboard type cover, nearly 2-3 feet tall definitely not disney. It had a collection of fairy tales including sleeping beauty. Some of the illustrations included looking down from a castle wall and a huge pile of spindles on fire. I'm thinking the book is at least 15+ years old so probably no longer in print.

If anyone knows the title, author, publisher, please let me know!

Sincerely,
Esther Moberg
Library Director Seaside Public Library