[kids-lib] Oregon Authors Committee: Recruiting New Members

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue May 21 10:05:38 PDT 2019

Please pardon the cross-posting.

Here is a volunteer opportunity for any library staff interested in helping keep the Oregon Authors website current. The work is done on your own time. Volunteers receive notice about new books and then enter information about the books on the website. More info below.

Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>