[kids-lib] Join me please.

Jane Corry jcorryola at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 08:32:22 PST 2019

Second only to doing storytime, my involvement in OLA has been the most satisfying part of my career. Here is a chance for CSD members to become involved in a low impact way. The Evelyn Sibley Lampman committee is looking for 3 members to participate in this all online committee. Most of the work takes place in January and February. The only in-person expectation is that you attend the spring workshop and award luncheon(scholarships are available)

As in all OLA and CSD work, we would like a geographic representation if at all possible. People from Eastern and Southern Oregon will be given preference.

Duties are to participate in evaluating the nominees and to keep it a secret until the winner is announced. See? easy-peasy. Please join me. It’s fun and rewarding, not only for the recipient but also for the committee.  Respond directly to me with questions or to volunteer. Jcorryola at gmail.com

Jane Corry
2020 Lampman Chair