[kids-lib] Publisher Reading Levels & Guessing Geisel

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:47:26 PST 2019

Thank you all who responded in early fall to my survey about leveled
readers. I shared the survey results directly with those who asked for
them, but I also wanted to share that the blog post is live:

https://guessinggeisel.blogspot.com/2019/11/publisher-reading-levels-helpful-or.html

If you aren't already a regular reader, it's a wonderful site and a great
resource for collection development.

Cheers!

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422
541.726.2243 (direct)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
tworley at springfield-or.gov
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*