[kids-lib] Oregon Reader's Choice Award: 2020-2021 Resources!

MacKenzie Ross mross at beavertonoregon.gov
Wed Aug 19 09:16:14 PDT 2020

Public librarians and school librarians working with kids and teens in grades 3-12--as you're planning for the 2020-21 school year, I wanted to let you know that the Resources webpage<https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.wordpress.com/resources/> for the Oregon Reader's Choice Award website has been updated! Similar to previous years, we've created bookmarks and a bi-fold brochure. However, as we're all adapting to serving through more virtual means, you might find the Resource Guide<https://oregonreaderschoiceaward.files.wordpress.com/2020/08/2020-21-resource-guide.pdf> to be most useful right now. Here we've collected summaries, read-alikes, discussion questions, and more for all 24 titles. If you have any questions, feel free to email me here or at orca at olaweb.org

Best,
MacKenzie

MacKenzie Ross

Youth Services Librarian

Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th St | Beaverton, OR 97005

Murray Scholls Branch | 11200 SW Murray Scholls Place | Beaverton, OR 97007

www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>

mross at beavertonoregon.gov<mailto:mross at beavertonoregon.gov>

Work days: Sunday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Pronouns: she, her, hers

[cid:image001.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]     [cid:image002.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]      [cid:image003.png at 01D42E59.49FBE900]    @beavertonlib

COVID-19 Update<http://intraweb/news/Pages/default.aspx>: Please note: I am working remotely at this time. Response times may be longer than normal as we adapt to remote work. Also, the Beaverton City Library is currently closed through at least November 15, 2020. Please check our website for updates.