[kids-lib] Idea to support families during the break

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Fri Mar 13 07:28:18 PDT 2020

CSD has a calendar with daily early literacy activities in English and Spanish: http://www.csdola.org/early-literacy.html. Perhaps we could pull from there for early literacy tips and focus on developing literacy activities for elementary school kids, and getting those translated into Spanish too?

[http://www.csdola.org/uploads/4/0/6/3/40634781/2794716_orig.jpg]<http://www.csdola.org/early-literacy.html>
Early Literacy - Children's Services Division, OLA<http://www.csdola.org/early-literacy.html>
In 2016, CSD launched their Early Literacy Calendar. This calendar, available for download as an editable Microsoft Publisher file or a PDF, is a 12-month, any year calendar with Early Literacy tips and tools on each day.
www.csdola.org

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
katiea at wccls.org, 503-846-3209