[kids-lib] Friday, October 2nd Link to iREADs webinar

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Oct 2 15:46:24 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Happy Friday! I hope you are well wherever you are today. I stayed up too late reading and the book was worth it but…hopefully you all get a chance to read something worth staying up for this weekend!

I want to give a shout out to the Chetco library down on the Southern coast – like many of you, they gave away a LOT of activity bags<https://www.currypilot.com/opinion/thanks-to-activity-bag-supporters/article_3e91db16-0434-11eb-adb0-2f1e9704779d.html> for kiddos this summer. I am again appreciating how much work everyone did to ensure kids had access to fun learning materials this year – thank you all!

Lastly, below is a link to the September 27th iREAD webinar with information about the iREAD program if you’d like to watch. There will also be an iREAD webinar just for Oregon library staff on Tuesday, October 27th, so if you watch and still have questions, bring them to that webinar! ☺

Have a good weekend,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
New: 971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus