[kids-lib] Monday, October 5th Updated COVID-19 Materials Handling Advice

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Mon Oct 5 10:17:21 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Monday! I hope you had some time this weekend to relax. I wanted to make sure you all saw the below e-mail about materials handling advice that we received after meeting with the Oregon Health Authority. If you have any questions, please direct them to Buzzy, his contact info is below.

Best,

Greta

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant
New: 971-375-3549 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/?hl=en> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus