[kids-lib] closed captions?

Anna Bruce annab at happyvalleyor.gov
Thu Oct 29 10:15:14 PDT 2020

Hi folx,

We would like to add closed captions to the videos that we are creating. Any recommendations for services or programs appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Anna Bruce

Youth Services Librarian

Happy Valley Library

503-783-3464

annab at happyvalleyor.gov

IMPORTANT NOTICE - - - - The City of Happy Valley is open for business, however, we are not participating in person to person meetings at this time. We are coordinating with our customers and service providers and have adopted a plan in response to the COVID-19 outbreak designed to address business continuity. The plan includes ensuring our staff can continue to work, either in a safe office or field location, using social distancing practices or working remotely. Our goal is to be responsive to our customers throughout any potential shutdowns or quarantines that may be implemented. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. - - - - This e-mail is a public record of the City of Happy Valley and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.