[kids-lib] Poetry Art Mysteries virtual events for Teachers, Educators and Families

Paige Bentley-Flannery paigeb at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Apr 16 13:08:42 PDT 2021

Hi,
I miss visiting schools in-person.  So, I've created a poetry and art virtual series with an amazing selection of museums.  Each event is 20-25 minutes long and for grades 3rd and up. The last event is a read aloud and perfect for all ages. Please share with teachers, educators, families or anyone who might enjoy writing poems with art.

Poetry Art Mysteries (quick link - books, resources and includes all of the Crowdcast virtual program links too - https://www.crowdcast.io/paigeb)

https://dpl.bibliocommons.com/list/share/350640561/1876914139

The first one is on Monday, April 19, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. with the Guggenheim.  Each event is live but also, available for one month after to view and share.

Please email me if you have any questions.  I'm looking forward to visiting schools virtually with poetry and art.
Thank you,
Paige

Paige Bentley-Flannery
Community Librarian