[kids-lib] Teen LGBTQIAP booklists, 3 more libraries share what they are doing for LGBTQ+ teens

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Wed Jun 9 07:35:44 PDT 2021

Happy Pride Month!

Download the LGBTQIAP booklists<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/.../creating-teen-made.../> created in 2020 by teens and for teens. These lists were created in collaboration between Multnomah County Library and Portland Public School's Gay-Straight Alliance, Queer-Straight Alliance, and Straight and Gay Alliance groups. Please feel free to share them, or inspire your library’s teens to create their own LGBTQIA2S+ booklists!

Find out what Tillamook County Library, Deschutes County Library, and Lewis & Clark's Boley Law Library are doing to support and celebrate LGBTQ+ teens and emerging adults—read the latest OYAN blog post<https://oyanpeeps.wordpress.com/2021/06/02/supporting-lgbtqia2s-teens-allies-part-3/>.

What’s your library done/doing/planning to support LGBTQIA2S+ teens?