[kids-lib] Washington Post Article re: Grassroots Movement of Free Fridges

Dawn Babb Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Mon Jun 28 13:44:57 PDT 2021

I saw this article in the Washington Post, and my immediate thought was that this idea felt very “library-like” to me. I wanted to pass it along to this group in case there are folks in library land (locally and nationally) that might be interested in exploring this idea as an extension of summer lunch programs:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/28/hunger-philadelphia-free-fridges/

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
Author, Lucy’s Blooms (Now Available!)
Author, Where Does a Cowgirl Go Potty? & Where Does a Pirate Go Potty?
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes Series
Contributing Author, Oregon Reads Aloud

dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
www.dawnprochovnic.com
Facebook: @DawnProchovnicAuthor