[kids-lib] Previous stumper revisited

Johnson, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Johnson at corvallisoregon.gov
Tue Jun 29 15:25:55 PDT 2021

Hello!

I am looking for the title of a book! This request might look familiar because last year one of my colleagues sent out an email trying to figure out a book for a patron, but now we can't find your responses. The patron was back today and I really hope we can solve this mystery for her!! Here's what we know:

  *   Chapter Book
  *   MC is a girl, likely between 9-11 years old
  *   Cover is blue (maybe) with a rabbit on the cover (maybe)
  *   MC has magical abilities (taught to her by the rabbit) that involves moving things with her eyes and transporting herself between trees
  *   MC lives on a farm that is full of trash/in disrepair and she heals the land
  *   The farm has a name that includes a number and a type of tree

Does this ring any bells for anyone? FYI: it's not Fortune's Magic Farm.

Thank you!!!!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Johnson
Youth Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
541-766-6784
www.cbcpl.net<http://www.cbcpl.net/>
Enrich | Excite | Explore

Disclaimer: This e-mail message is a public record of the City of Corvallis. The contents may be subject to public disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law and subject to the State of Oregon Records Retention Schedules. (OAR:166.200.0200-405)