[kids-lib] OR Mock Caldecott Committee Announces Short List

tmorissette at comcast.net tmorissette at comcast.net
Fri Nov 26 09:44:24 PST 2021

The Oregon Mock Caldecott committee is excited to announce the  <https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/list/share/1248040847_banks_susanc/2010588610_olacsd_mock_caldecott_book_list> short list of books for the Mock Workshops on December 9th and January 6 from 3:00 to 4:30 pm.  Please try to read as many as you can in order to vote on January 6th.  Click here to register for the workshop <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScp-GpB3i9qFhkE89ULAAWaSx3NW6I-mscWvd8rMQoU9nkvsA/viewform> .​

Oregon Mock Caldecott short list:
​

1.	 Wishes by Muon Thi Van and illustrated by Victo Ngai
2.	 Wonder Walkers by Mincha Archer
3.	Milo Imagines the World by Matt de la Pena and illustrated by Christian Robinson
4.	The Rock From the Sky by Jon Klassen
5.	Mel Fell by Corey Tabor
6.	Dear Treefrog by Joyce Sidman and illustrated by Diana Sudyka
7.	Is Was by Deborah Freedman
8.	The People’s Painter by Cynthia Levinson and illustrated by Evan Turk
9.	I’ll Meet You In Your Dreams by Jessica Young and illustrated by Rafael Lopez
10.	Bear Island by Matthew Cordell
11.	Nina by Traci Todd and illustrated by Christian Robinson
12.	Outside In by LeUyen Pham
13.	Eyes that Kiss in the Corners by Joanna Ho Illustrated by Dung Ho
14.	Carpenter’s Helper by Sybil Rosen Illustrated by Camille Garoche
15.	Watercress by Andrea Wang Illustrated by Jason Chin
16.	Spin a Scarf of Sunshine by Dawn Casey Illustrated by Stila Lim

Click  <https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/list/share/1248040847_banks_susanc/2010588610_olacsd_mock_caldecott_book_list> here to find them in a bibliocommons list.

For more information about the Oregon Mock Caldecott Workshop,  <https://www.csdola.org/mock.html> check out our webpage.
​Questions?  Contact  <mailto:csdpastchair at olaweb.org> csdpastchair at olaweb.org.

Tara Morissette
CSD Communications, Web Editor, and Co-Incoming Chair
​ <mailto:csdwebeditor at olaweb.org> csdwebeditor at olaweb.org

Website:  <http://www.csdola.org/> http://www.csdola.org/

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/csdola/> https://www.facebook.com/csdola/

Instagram:  <https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/> https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/