[kids-lib] No Summer reading office hours today

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 5 09:08:07 PDT 2022

Hi folks,

Greta is out of the office today, so I'm afraid that there won't be Summer Reading office hours today at 1.00p. Greta will reschedule when she returns.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>