[kids-lib] Spring and Summer Programs

Jaime Thoreson ThoresonJ at SherwoodOregon.gov
Wed Apr 6 11:11:47 PDT 2022

Good Morning!

Are you responsible for booking programs at your library? Are you feeling stressed because you're wondering who​ to schedule? If so, read on.

If you need ideas for booking programs from now until the end of summer, please use the 2020 Virtual Performer’s Showcase<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fola.memberclicks.net%2Fcsd-showcase-home&data=04%7C01%7Cannab%40happyvalleyor.gov%7Ca5c956a255c04f0e1eeb08da17f19e37%7C942905d9824a49e4aa57ff8f9e9b35dd%7C0%7C0%7C637848623788303293%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=4gaE2uiYl0sloWttsfMIUiNM3PeB2pWhHlN7xh%2FdhZs%3D&reserved=0>. You will need an OLA login. If you do not have a login, reach out to me. We'll find a way for you to get access.

If you would like to know what the CSD Performer's Showcase Committee has been up to, continue reading.

The CSD Performer’s Showcase Committee is currently updating the Performer's Showcase.  We are working diligently to bring you an amazing website that will be updated yearly to use for all your program scheduling needs, youth to adult. Our timeline for completion is September 2022.

If you have questions about the new and improved Performer's Showcase, please direct them to me or Anna Bruce.

Anna Bruce

Youth Services Librarian

Happy Valley Library

503-783-3464

annab at happyvalleyor.gov<mailto:annab at happyvalleyor.gov>

Jaime Thoreson (she/her/hers)

Youth Services Librarian II

Sherwood Public Library

(503) 625-4276

thoresonj at sherwoodoregon.gov<mailto:thoresonj at sherwoodoregon.gov>

thoresonj at sherwoodoregon.gov

This email may contain confidential information or privileged material and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the named recipient, or believe you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the City of Sherwood at (503) 625-5522 and delete the copy you received.