[kids-lib] Readers clubs/book clubs for ages 6-7

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:39:22 PDT 2022

Hi folks,

Does anyone run a regular program for emergent readers? We're workshopping
ideas for a hybrid of storytime and book club that would be specifically
designed for the 6 to 7 age range. Any ideas or tips y'all have would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!

*Taylor Worley *(she/her)

*Youth Services Librarian*

Springfield Public Library

2023 (John) Newbery Award Committee | Unpacking Discussion Group Organizer

If I have not responded to your message in three days, please feel free to
reach out again.

If any part of my email is not accessible to you, I can provide the
information in another way.