[kids-lib] Congratulations to Cathy Camper: Lampman Award Winner

tmorissette at comcast.net tmorissette at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 08:36:31 PDT 2022

Lampman Award Recipient 2022:  Cathy Camper

Congratulations to Cathy Camper, our 2022 Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award
recipient for her significant contribution to the children of Oregon as both
a librarian and an author! The Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award is presented
annually by the Children's Services Division of the OLA and is given in
memory of Evelyn Sibley Lampman (1907-1980), noted Oregon teacher,
journalist, and author of children's books.  For more information about how
amazing Cathy is, please check out our Lampman webpage.
<https://www.csdola.org/lampman-2022.html>

Join us to celebrate Cathy Camper!  The Lampman Award Luncheon returns for
the first time in over two years.  You can pay for a $10 catered lunch, or
you can bring your own lunch and attend for FREE.  It will be held outside
at the River Shelter at Memorial Park in Wilsonville on April 16th at 12:00
pm.   We will send an email to ticket holders with details about the
location of the event in Memorial Park.  Get your tickets here
<https://auctria.events/CSD2022> .

Questions?  Please contact our Lampman Chair at csdlampmanchair at olaweb.org
<mailto:csdlampmanchair at olaweb.org> .

Tara Morissette