[Libs-Or] September 16: Norse Hall librarian hosts the Portland Downtown Librarians

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Tue Sep 9 10:33:04 PDT 2008

Next Tuesday, September 16, Judy Jindrich will host the Portland
Downtown Librarians brown bag lunch. We will meet on Tuesday from noon
till one at Norse Hall, which is located at 111 NE 11th, at the corner
of Couch and NE 11th. The building has a large "Dance Tonight" neon sign
on its corner.  There is a parking lot but it's often full at lunch
time. Tri-Met bus routes 12 and 19 will get you there from downtown.
Enter at the front of the building, and take a set of stairs to the
right to the library.

Judy will have coffee, water, tea, and rumor has it, some Norwegian
treats. The library has a collection of beautiful old Norwegian books,
including old bibles. She'll take us for a tour of the building, which
has the best dance floor in Portland!

Please RSVP by Tuesday morning to me at susanmecklem at dwt.com if you plan
to attend. I look forward to seeing you!

The Portland Downtown Librarians meet on the third Wednesday of most
months for an informal brown bag lunch. Everyone interested in
librarianship is welcome. If you'd like to be added to the notification
list, please email me.
Sue

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com | Website: www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco