[Libs-Or] Simple Bookends--Can't find 'em!

Brian Baker brianlbaker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:57:29 PST 2009

Try Demco economy steel book supports at
http://www.demco.com/goto?BLK8510&C11ASPEC

Brian L. Baker
brianlbaker at gmail.com
559-960-7374

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2009, at 8:44 AM, "Martin, Greg" <gmartin at ci.wilsonville.or.us>
wrote:

Hi All,

So, our library is looking for some really simple bookends, and having a
great deal of trouble finding them. Thought we'd give the hive mind a try.

These are about the simplest bookends you can imagine. Just a piece of
rectangular metal, bent 90 degrees, five inches or less in height. They
should be really cheap, not 'Euro-style' expensive.

We need them for our DVD shelves, and the more common cheap bookends (with
the tail) take up too much real estate there.

Three people here have, in succession said, "That's easy!", then scoured
catalogs, looked on websites, and been utterly defeated in finding the
things. Two of us used to own them, years ago. Please prove how dumb we all
are.

A picture of the style we're looking for is available here. The picture
comes from a German website. Not cheap:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ukobach/Bookends?feat=directlink

Thanks!

Greg Martin