[Libs-Or] 2 Library Manager Job Openings - Stevens County, WA

Amanda McKeraghan amanda at scrld.org
Wed Dec 23 14:23:53 PST 2009

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT:  Two (2) Branch Manager Positions open in the Libraries of
Stevens County, Washington

POSITION: CHEWELAH LIBRARY MANAGER

SALARY: $44,241.60 - $51,209.60 per year

Open until filled

POSITION: COLVILLE LIBRARY MANAGER

SALARY: $44,241.60 - $51,209.60 per year

Open until filled

Not just one, but TWO exciting opportunities to become a Library Manager in
wild and scenic Stevens County in northeastern Washington State.  Do you
dream of being a Library Manager in a ski resort town?  Does the idea of
providing cutting edge library service to rural patrons get your blood
racing?  Can you imagine yourself being a librarian by day (and some
evenings) and relaxing at your home in an idyllic mountain valley by night?
This is a rare opportunity to become one of two new Library Managers being
hired in the communities of Colville and Chewelah, Washington.

The Chewelah and Colville Libraries are part of the award-winning,
nine-branch Libraries of Stevens County in the beautiful and undiscovered
northeastern corner of Washington State.  The Libraries of Stevens County is
one of the newest and most exciting library systems in Eastern Washington.
Libraries in this rural district implement a wide range of approaches to
library service to meet the needs of a geographically dispersed population:
virtual reference, downloadable audio, blogs, remote access databases,
wikis, remote book returns, library "stations" in general stores, as well as
traditional library facilities.  We are looking for dedicated individuals
who are committed to providing excellent library services through innovative
approaches.  Intrigued?

For more information about these exciting opportunities, visit our website
for complete job announcements, descriptions, and application:

http://librariesofstevenscounty.org/Library_info/employment_information.htm

For more information about the Chewelah area visit:

Chewelah Chamber of Commerce: http://www.chewelah.org/

49 Degrees North Skiing:  http://www.ski49n.com/

For more information about the Colville area visit:

Colville Chamber of Commerce: http://www.colville.com

For information about Stevens County visit: http://www.uppercolumbia.net/

Libraries of Stevens County:  http://www.librariesofstevenscounty.org/

Please feel to contact me with any questions,
Amanda

--
Amanda McKeraghan, Library Director
Libraries of Stevens County