[Libs-Or] Oregon Encyclopedia Newsletter #2

pdx05508 at pdx.edu pdx05508 at pdx.edu
Mon Dec 28 12:20:19 PST 2009

Greetings from the Oregon Encyclopedia:

The Oregon Encyclopedia is partnership of Portland State University,
the Oregon Council of Teachers of English, and the Oregon Historical
Society, and is a comprehensive and authoritative compendium of
information about the Oregon's history and culture.

Attached is the second edition of our quarterly Newsletter, The Oregon
Notebook. Read about the Encyclopedia?s recent entries, author bios,
education lesson plans, events, and news.   Visit our web site at
www.oregonencyclopedia.org and browse over 500 entries and learn more
about the people, places, events, and institutions that define the
history and culture of Oregon.

The Staff of the Oregon Encyclopedia
www.oregonencyclopedia.org

If you would like to unsubscribe from this listserv, please email
pdx05508 at pdx.edu