[Libs-Or] Thermal people counter devices

Linda Weight LWEIGHT at siuslaw.lib.or.us
Thu Feb 12 12:01:04 PST 2009

The Siuslaw Public Library District is expanding our main branch, and as
part of the expansion we plan to improve our people counter equipment.
We currently use a SenSource bi-directional product, but are considering
thermal counters with the devices mounted above entry doors instead of
at the 3 foot level beside doors.  Does anyone have any experience, good
or bad, with thermal people counting devices?  Are there any brand(s)
you would recommend or not?

Please reply off-list to me, Linda Weight lweight at siuslaw.lib.or.us.
Please note whether or not your response can be shared if others ask.

Thanks.

Linda Weight
Librarian I
Siuslaw Public Library District