[Libs-Or] Withdrawn Books for offer

Emily Schikora eschikora at marylhurst.edu
Wed Jan 7 12:00:02 PST 2009

Hello,

Shoen Library has the following withdrawn titles available:

Time Almanac (2007)

The Europa World of Learning vols. 1-2 (2008)

The College Blue Book vols. 1-6 (2007)

Encyclopedia of Social Work vols. 1-2 (1987)

Halliwell's Film Guide (1983) and (1996)

Literary Marketplace (LMP) vols. 1-2 (2008)

2008 Higher Education Directory

Physicians' Desk Reference (2008)

Who's Who in America vols. 1-2 (2008)

Scholarships, Fellowships and Loans (2008)

United States Gov. Manual (2006/07) and (2007/08)

Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors and Literary Agents
(2007)

Peterson's graduate and professional programs, an overview (2008)

Peterson's graduate programs in business, education, health, information
studies, law & social work (2008)

Peterson's graduate programs in engineering & applied sciences (2008)

Peterson's graduate programs in the biological sciences (2008)

Peterson's graduate programs in the humanities, arts & social sciences
(2008)

Peterson's graduate programs in the physical sciences, mathematics,
agricultural sciences, the environment & natural resources (2008)

Please let me know which ILL-courier drop site I can send them to.

Thanks!

Emily

Technical Services Library Assistant

Shoen Library