[Libs-Or] Summer Reading 2011 - Artist Suggestions for Teen Program

Weisel, Heidi Heidi.Weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Thu Jan 15 12:50:14 PST 2009

** Please excuse cross-posting **

Hello Librarians serving Teens!

Even though 2009 has just begun, it's time to think about Summer Reading
2011.  We are in the process of soliciting artist suggestions for the
2011 Teen Summer Reading Program and want to hear from you.  The theme
for the 2011 program is World Culture and Travel.  Please send
suggestions of artists whose work you think would appeal to teens.

Please include the following information in your suggestion:

- the artist's name
- some information about the artist
- a link to online examples of their work
- a brief statement explaining why they would create fabulous World
Culture and Travel art

Please send this information to me vial e-mail by Wednesday, March 18.
My e-mail address is heidi.weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us

Thanks for participating in this process!

Heidi Weisel
CSLP Liaison
Youth Services Librarian
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library