[Libs-Or] book/videos to offer

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 13:04:21 PST 2009

The following items are available to libraries that are on the courier.   Please let me
know: the titles you are interested in, your dropsite and Attn: to.

I will reply only if i'm sending you something.

THANK YOU!!!
--mariah

videos:

Teaching Company, Great Courses on VHS

Thomas
     Jefferson: American Visionary, 1997, 2 vhs + teacher’s guide, #839vClassics
     in American Literature, 2001, 7 parts, 21 vhs + guidesHistory
     of the United States,
     2nd ed., 2003, 7 parts, 21 vhs + guidesMr.
     Lincoln: The life of Abraham Lincoln, 2005, 3 vhs + guideThe
     American Civil War, 2000, parts 1,2,4, 9 vhs + guides (if i find part 3 i'll send it, i'm not sure if we've ever had it)

Books:

World Almanac
2002, hardcover

World Almanac
2003, hardcover

Hoover’s Handbook of
American Business, 2007

PDR, 2008, 62nd
ed

Notable
American Women: The Modern Period, paperback, (mild water damage to first
couple of pages, would have added it to our collection but we already have a
copy.) 1980, 0674627334 paperback

Notable Amican
Women: a biographical dictionary, 3v, 1971, paperback

Between Hope
and History, Bill Clinton, hardcover

Northwest Women
in Science: women making a difference, 1992, paperback

Real Life:
Communication at work, teacher’s ed, 0590226878, paperback

Taking charge
of my life: personal essays by today’s college students, 1993, 0944210627,
paperback

The AAUW
Report: How schools shortchange girls + guide, 0810625016, 1992, paperback

Future options
unlimited: a textbook for alternative futures, book 1, 0910857709, 1992,
paperback

Mariah Manners

Tech. Serv. Spec.

Clatsop Community College