[Libs-Or] Call for Teen Summer Reading 2011 Slogans and 2012 Themes

Weisel, Heidi Heidi.Weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Thu Jan 15 16:00:49 PST 2009

** Please excuse cross-posting**

Hello again,

In addition to suggesting artists for the 2011 Teen Summer Reading
program, it is also time to gather teen slogan suggestions for 2011 and
teen theme suggestions for 2012.  The 2011 Teen Summer Reading theme is
World Culture and Travel.

Oregon gets to submit the top 5 suggestions for both the slogan and the
theme.  So... put on your creative caps and send me your teen slogan and
teen theme suggestions by Wednesday, February 18.  You can send them via
e-mail to heidi.weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us

Once the results are compiled, I will let you know the top 5 choices
that will be submitted to CSLP.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Heidi Weisel
CSLP Liaison
Youth Services Librarian