[Libs-Or] ALA Council Candidates - 2009 from FTF

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:52:13 PDT 2009

*ALA** Council Candidates - 2009*

For a few years now I have been putting together a list of ALA Council
candidates for the SRRT Feminist Task Force (FTF) and shared it with others
and here it is again.  The list is based on the affiliations candidates put
in their statements. This is not an endorsement of any candidates.

This list includes candidates who state that they are members of
FTF<http://libr.org/ftf/>,
SRRT <http://www.libr.org/srrt/>, ACRL WSS <http://libr.org/wss/>,
GLBTRT<http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/glbtrt/index.cfm>,
REFORMA <http://www.reforma.org/>, CALA <http://www.cala-web.org/about>,
BCALA <http://www.bcala.org/>, APALA <http://www.apalaweb.org/>, and
AILA<http://www.ailanet.org/>
.

I may have missed some of the candidates because my eyes blurred a bit
scanning the statements and the many acronyms.  If I left you or someone
else who should have been on this list off please let me know and I will
send out an updated list in the very near future.

Please read the candidates statements before voting so that you will know
more about them and really be voting for someone that you want to serve on
ALA Council.  You do not need to vote for 34 people.  In fact, your vote is
stronger if you only vote for a few people; those that you really want to
serve on ALA Council.

*ALA** Council Candidates*

* *

Rose Albritton:  BCALA