[Libs-Or] Reminder: TONIGHT Fall Portland Radical Reference Meeting 6:30 - 7:30

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 07:13:33 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that the Fall Portland Radical Reference Collective meeting
is tonight (Wednesday September 16th) from 6:30 - 7:30 PM at the Independent
Publishing Resource Center <http://iprc.org/> in downtown Portland. Please
join us to meet other progressive library workers, students, and library
lovers and talk about how we can help make Portland a better place, one
information piece at a time. The meeting is open to all so come and bring
friends!

If you haven't already, please join our Facebook
group<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37373184247&ref=mf>!
We'll be using this site to connect virtually and announce upcoming events
and meetings.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Lana