[Libs-Or] Correction & Icons: Opposing Viewpoints Webinars on August 24th & 26th

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Fri Aug 6 15:48:33 PDT 2010

Thanks to those who pointed out that I should have used PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) instead of PST (Pacific Standard Time) for the webinar times.  You can't fool librarians. (Well, except for me.)  :)  I made the corrections below.

Since I'm already sending a 2nd email, I thought I'd also include the link to the Gale database icons.  Now that the Resource Center products are changing to In Context, the related database icons are being updated.  The smaller icons are not ready (and look like media player buttons right now), but the larger ones are ready.  You may or may not want to update them on your library website, if you used icons to link to the databases.  http://www.gale.cengage.com/images/database_icons/

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant