[Libs-Or] ACTION: Fwd: [fllan] Action Alert: Jobs for Main Street Act

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:35:54 PST 2010

I sent information out to you about this bill yesterday.  I also wrote to
the ALA Washington Office about the situation in Oregon.  I am putting this
correspondence at the end of this message.  There is information about how
we in Oregon might want to approach talking with Senators Wyden and Merkely
about this bill.