[Libs-Or] Room Scheduling Software - Any Recommendations?

Martin, Greg gmartin at ci.wilsonville.or.us
Wed Jun 16 10:24:15 PDT 2010

Hi All,

The 2 large meeting rooms and 3 study rooms of our cavernous library have proven so popular that now we're in need of an integrated software solution for same. We've had a demo from one vendor (Evanced) whose product seemed well suited to our needs, but in the interests of being thorough, we're searching for other scheduling software vendors before we take the plunge. Would anyone want to share warnings, plug a favorite or warn us away from a clunker?

Here's our situation, in brief:
Our meeting rooms are rentable for $$, and are chock full of rules, regulations and options.
Our study rooms are just the opposite; they're free, and we want to reserve them quickly, with no fuss.
We want a web-available calendar that patrons and prospective users can view to check scheduling.
We want the ability for users to reserve and pay online.

Thanks for any ideas...

Greg Martin
Adult Services Librarian
Wilsonville Public Library