[Libs-Or] Corrected Gale Usage Statistics

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Mon Jun 28 16:32:19 PDT 2010

Hi,

Several months ago, I posted that one section of Gale’s usage statistics was not correct and that Gale was working on a fix.  They got the problem resolved in March, and now the historical statistics since September 2009 have been re-posted.  Anyone tracking Gale database usage may want to update their statistics by re-running reports.

For further information, please read the email below from Gary Pollack.

If you believe your stats are still not correct, you can contact Doug Hansen and Chris Michela at Gale directly.
            Doug.Hansen at cengage.com<mailto:Doug.Hansen at cengage.com>
            Chris.Michela at cengage.com<mailto:Chris.Michela at cengage.com>

Thanks,
Jen