[Libs-Or] Going to ALA in DC?

Linda Gonzalez Linda.Gonzalez at Lyrasis.org
Mon May 24 15:47:10 PDT 2010

Please forgive any cross-posting.

LYRASIS Educational Services invites those coming to ALA Annual to come mingle with colleagues Thursday, June 24th, 6-8 pm at the Topaz Bar on DuPont Circle in Washington, DC!
Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails will be provided. There will be special gifts and free class certificates for the first 100 ALA attendees!

While networking with your peers, you can also enter to win an iPod Nano by solving our fun, interactive puzzle. Follow Lyrasis Educational Services on Twitter, Facebook, or via SMS to get the clues starting on Monday, May 24.

Facebook: Lyrasis Educational Services
Twitter: @LYRASIS
SMS: Text lyrasis to 69302 (Standard messaging rates apply.)

We look forward to seeing you there!

CONTEST DETAILS: Over the course of the next few weeks, we’ll be sending out 32 clues. Each of these clues consists of two parts, leading to two words. Compare those two words, and in each pair you should find a single letter that stands out…somehow. Take those letters, and put them in the proper order to build a final clue, leading to a five-letter password. Give this password (with your name and e-mail) to David Greenebaum at the LYRASIS Lounge on June 24 to be entered in the drawing for one of three iPod nanos. You need not be present to win; however, entries will only be accepted in person, at the event.

Linda Gonzalez

linda.gonzalez at lyrasis.org<mailto:linda.gonzalez at lyrasis.org>

Educational Services Librarian

LYRASIS c/o BCR