[Libs-Or] Tell us about Gale In Context user experience

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Mon Nov 1 11:11:22 PDT 2010

If you’ve had a chance to use the new In Context interface for Opposing Viewpoints and Student Resources in Context, Gale would like to hear from you.  What do you particularly like about it?  Anything that you would change?  Problems?  Etc.

http://www.gale.cengage.com/InContext/feedback.htm?grid=11ALL128

If you have comments about other Gale databases, please use the Need Additional Information or Contact Us forms on the Gale support sites for Oregon users.
            Academic libraries: http://galesupport.com/oregonacad/
            Public, Tribal, & K12 libraries: http://galesupport.com/oregon/

Remember that the more specific you are, the more helpful the feedback is.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant