[Libs-Or] Oregon Encyclopedia: February History Nights

pdx05508 at pdx.edu pdx05508 at pdx.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:12:03 PST 2011

Greetings from the Oregon Encyclopedia:

Please see the attached press release from the Oregon Encyclopedia
(The OE), an on-line resource of Oregon history and culture.  The OE
is partnering with McMenamins on a series of History Nights. At each
History Night The OE will look back at the seminal people and events
that have shaped our communities. Special guests and historic images
are a part of every event. These events are free and open to the public.

On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:30 pm, Michael Munk Presents, ?I?ve
found her at last." The Love Affair of 20th Century Portland: John
Reed and Louise Bryant.

See the attached press release for more details. For more information
please visit:

www.oregonencyclopedia.org

If you have any questions please contact:

Tania Hyatt-Evenson
The Oregon Encyclopedia
Community Relations and Outreach Coordinator
503.725.3990
pdx05508 at pdx.edu