[Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacoun] Resume review service -- pls help to spread the words

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:36:34 PDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emanuel, Jennifer E <emanuelj at illinois.edu>
Date: Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 9:31 AM
Subject: [alacoun] Resume review service -- pls help to spread the words
To: "alacoun at ala.org" <alacoun at ala.org>

Hi, all,

One of our most popular New Members Round Table offerings , the Resume
Review Service has lots of volunteers to review, but few people are
registered to actually use the service.  Would you be willing to send out
the following message to your constituents?  They’re trying to make the
transition from walk ins to registering for a time before Annual.

Jenny Emanuel

NMRT Councilor

/shameless plug

=================================

Job hunting? Applying for a promotion? Just want to get your resume in
shape? The NMRT Resume Review Service is for you! Librarians from all
types of libraries, with various specializations have volunteered to help
you make your resume shine!

Our Services are open to anyone attending ALA 's Annual Conference and will
be available from 9 am - 5 pm Saturday and Sunday, June 25-26,
2011. Resume reviewers are located in the Placement Center which will be in
the Morial Convention Center, Hall J.

Walk ins are welcome but this year, we are encouraging advanced
registrations for individuals who wish to have their resumes reviewed.

Pls use the registration form to request an appointment:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEpkUUU3eGk3WTVVbXFaMU0xUUlxblE6MQ#gid=0

More information about the service is available on the Resume Review Service

wiki:http://nmrtrrs.wikispaces.com/

Looking forward to seeing you at Annual!

NMRT Resume Review Service Committee

Haiyun Cao

Bibliographic Services Librarian

York University Libraries