[Libs-Or] What's My Line? Library Development, the LSTA Five-Year Plan, & You

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Mar 14 14:26:28 PDT 2011

Come play "What's My Line" at the OLA Annual Conference to learn about LSTA funded programs in Oregon!

I didn't know what "What's My Line" was.  Did you?  Find out by watching Salvador Dali on "What's My Line": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXT2E9Ccc8A&feature=related

Session: What's My Line? Library Development, the LSTA Five-Year Plan, & You