[Libs-Or] Withdrawn Shakespeare Survey Available

Dull, Margaret dull at up.edu
Wed May 25 11:30:14 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The following volumes from "Shakespeare Survey" (annual from Cambridge
University Press) are available to any regional library.

v.1-6, 9-63  1948-1953, 1956-2010

Do let me know if you are interested in the set, the library you are
affiliated with (include branch where applicable), and whether or not
you're on the statewide courier.  Due to the volume of responses, I will
only reply if I'm able to send you the set.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Margaret Dull

Digitization and Preservation Technical Assistant
W.W. Clark Memorial Library
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd.
Portland, OR 97283