[Libs-Or] Children's Librarian Position

Doug Jones dougjone at lincc.org
Wed May 25 13:28:29 PDT 2011

Closes June 13, 2011

The Clackamas County Library is looking forward to expanding our staff in anticipation of moving into a new library in the Fall of 2011. We are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and service-oriented Children's Librarian to plan and coordinate children's programming and to conduct outreach about children's programs offered by the Library. This individual will also be responsible for providing adult reference services and library collection development. This individual should have excellent customer service skills and be willing to reach out and assist others.

A master’s degree in Library Science ( MLS ) is required.

To apply and for more information, please review the online job posting at: http://www. clackamas .us/ and click on the “Jobs” tab.