[Libs-Or] Request for help with Google weirdness

Meredith Farkas mfarkas at pdx.edu
Fri Oct 28 10:41:33 PDT 2011

It's a silly place for them to put it, but you can access the advanced
search page by clicking on the little gear icon in the top-right of the
page. In Google Scholar, Scholar Preferences has moved there as well, which
had me stymied for a few minutes in the first instruction session I taught
since the change.

Meredith

--
Meredith Gorran Farkas