[Libs-Or] Request for help with Google weirdness

Miriam Rigby rigby at uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:43:07 PDT 2011

You'll also find that they've just recently eliminated their + feature
that allowed you to prioritize words in your search... someone gave them
the idea that people don't actually know what they're searching for.

- Miriam

Assistant Professor, Social Sciences Librarian

Anthropology, Sociology, Ethnic Studies,&  Clark Honors College
141, Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403

(541) 346-7202