[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon 9/14

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:15:04 PDT 2011

Hello Downtown Librarians!

I'm happy to announce that our next meeting is taking place at CH2M Hill next Wednesday, September 14 at noon. We are being hosted by Kati Arzeta,  the wonderful librarian there.
For those of you who have not attended our get-togethers, we each bring our own lunch, and get to enjoy seeing a different library each month. Mostly, it's an excellent opportunity to meet with fellow librarians to discuss how we're doing, and what we're working on. So, come one, come all! We'll have our lunch, chat, and let Kati tell us about her world at CH2M Hill.
(Feel free to reply to me to RSVP-as it's nice to get an idea of how people to expect).

Below is a note from Kati about how to find her:

Here are the directions:

CH2M HILL
2020 SW 4th Ave - 3rd Floor
We are all the way at the south end of 4th Avenue in the PSU area (right next door to the engineering building). If you take the Green or Yellow Line Max, get off at the last stop (PSU Urban Center) and walk 3 blocks south to College Street then head down to Fourth. You can also take the #8 or #12 bus - get off at 5th and Hall and then walk one block south to College and down to 4th. We do have a parking garage in the basement (enter on Lincoln Street) but it is not free.

When you arrive, please go to the 3rd floor and check in with the receptionist. Then head down to the 2nd floor and you will see the library door.

I will have water, coffee and hopefully some sort of yummy dessert. There is a group of lunch carts across the street from us on 4th Ave and a Taco del Mar next door if you are interested in purchasing lunch.

If anyone has questions, please feel free to give me a call - 503.872.4465

See you Wednesday,

Kati

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 503-222-3225
Text: 503-683-EVST
Email: eloftis at cci.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.