[Libs-Or] [LCLDplan] A selection of laws that may be of interest to libraries from the 2011 Oregon Legislature

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:19:42 PDT 2011

You may remember that I sent this earlier message about some legislation
that might be of interest to libraries.  The full report from the Special
Districts Association of Oregon is now available at
http://www.sdao.com/ref/Legislative/2011-legislative-summary.pdf.  I also
have two hard copies available if any one would like one of them.  I am
keeping a third copy in the LCLD office for people to look at if they are
interested.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District
P.O. Box 2027
Newport, OR 97365
Phone & Fax: 541-265-3066
Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*
Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 WAR IS OBSOLETE<http://www.facebook.com/pages/WAR-IS-OBSOLETE/297916183027>
Holding resentment is like eating poison and waiting for the other person to
keel over. - Unknown Author