[Libs-Or] Philosophy of Librarianship program at OLA

Emily Ford fordemily at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:10:22 PDT 2012

Are you attending the OLA conference in Bend? If so, we'd like to invite
you to participate in a discussion of the philosophy of librarianship.

In a book club style gathering, we will explore the ideas presented
by Andre Cossette's essay *Humanism & Libraries: An essay on the philosophy
of librarianship <http://libraryjuicepress.com/cossette.php>.** *The book is
a short 79 pages, but even if you have not read the book, come and share
your ideas!

This session is schedule for Friday afternoon from 2-4pm. Expect cookies
and chocolate too!

We look forward to seeing you in Bend!
Emily Ford & Kim Willson-St. Clair.