[Libs-Or] April Downtown Librarians Lunch

Kati.Arzeta at CH2M.com Kati.Arzeta at CH2M.com
Wed Apr 4 11:18:02 PDT 2012

Hi -

The next Downtown Librarians Lunch will be NEXT Wednesday, April 11th, from Noon-1pm at CH2M HILL.

Our office is located at 2020 SW 4th Ave - between Lincoln and Hall. We are right next door to the Engineering Building at PSU.  Please check in with the receptionist on the 3rd floor. We will eat in the library.

Water and coffee will be available, but this is BYOLunch. (There are a bunch of carts across the street).

RSVP is not required but would be helpful. (You can RSVP to me, kati.arzeta at ch2m.com<mailto:kati.arzeta at ch2m.com>).

Hope to see you there,

Kati Arzeta
CH2M HILL