[Libs-Or] Oregon Legal Research blog updates

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Thu Apr 19 14:22:46 PDT 2012

Greetings:

These might be of interest to Oregon libraries that serve the public:

1) The "Resource Guide for Grandparents and Other Relatives Raising
Children" has a 2012 update:

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2012/04/2012-resource-guide-for-
grandparents.html

2) Holly Gerber (who will be at OLA as Legal Reference Round Table
Chair) has updated our "Community Property" blog post:

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2008/01/community-property-right
s-in-oregon.html

3) And, the next time someone says to you, "I read the statute online,"
make sure you know Where that statute came from, When it was updated,
and if it wasn't from an official source, Why it was where it was:

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2012/04/is-oregon-going-to-adopt
-uniform.html
<http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2012/04/is-oregon-going-to-adop
t-uniform.html>