[Libs-Or] Book Club Overstock

Colin Rea crea at fernridgelibrary.org
Mon Apr 30 16:15:38 PDT 2012

We've got a handful of teen book club titles that are stored and
collecting dust.   I've created a Google doc spreadsheet with our titles
and allowed editing for those with a link.  Feel free to share this
document around and anyone who might be interested in taking or offering
books of their own can add or claim books.  This is meant to be a very
low tech way to share this information (I know there are more robust
tools, but sometimes a spreadsheet is really all you need!).  As these
books are doing no good on our shelves, we're happy to pay the shipping
to anyone who needs them.

Here be the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap2TSlhra6fbdHB4dU40VDh4X1J
rd013cXl4RW94c0E

If this takes off, could be a great way for us to share around our
overstock, if not, it's just one more document in the cloud.

Share freely J

Colin M. Rea

Director, Fern Ridge Library District

PO Box 397